Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses has just been expelled from Songshan Shaolin

Does not bother me, I am worried about is Songgong Ming and his ilk, they're not to be trifled with. Was found the murderer, is equivalent to confrontation and the whole country, I am afraid I am from or over the lives of mice, or in exile. which I do not like the nostalgia of the motherland, love of freedom. countries, it is terrible to lose their freedom.
Li looked dejected, staring at the fire. I think is most unfortunate that I will not drive, can not be over Lincoln's addiction.
Along the way, Li as a guide, we were to go to Nanchang City.
Li emotions very good, out of my embarrassed to ask the tape thing I asked him to do in the future plan to do, Li shook his head, did not know. I say we should forget I mixed together. Li looking a hi quickly said, look out, Li is actually a relatively warm-hearted person, just maybe childhood growing up in Shaolin, no mind, poor manners aspects, but he is definitely a good helper. My name is as great now I mix may have ulterior motives, I think a good helper to thank Heaven, let him make no more something all right pestering me.
I asked Lee a great no killed a man, Lee Tate's site, said: My music,fake oakleys, not arguing with him, that he also murder in how to say when the rest of your life is also a monk, but also killing? Sin, sin.
Li suddenly asked: Lee eat was surprised, and said: the deep monks can generally only elders, abbot as skill practice, I do not understand you are young how so high for the repair? I laughed, this Li really is silly cute laugh graduated, I told Lee: them one by one to you. In short, I have not practiced the Yi Jin Jing, nor is it the Shaolin disciples. Li Tai Hai, busy questioning me in the end, what is martial arts. I smiled and said: Lee heard this,cheap oakley sunglasses, look sadly down, and murmured: I'm sorry, I did not think twice to reach the Li sad, good heart repent and so I quickly turned the topic, and asked Li how mingled triad, Li said shyly, has just been expelled from Songshan Shaolin, he does not know where to go, it will not make a living. hometown in Jiangxi, so back to Nanchang,oakley sunglasses for cheap, every day begging. people can now have the fake beggars cheat afraid, there is no charity of the few people he several money. desperation, Li had in the streets to sell weapons for a living. happen to have hit the day handle.
Two handle see Li martial artists interested in closing his hands. Beginning, Lee insist on martial artsRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment